Religious Education Registration Form
Important Registration Information
- Only families that are registered active members of St. Anthony of Padua Parish are eligible to participate in the Faith Formation and/or Sacramental Preparation Programs.
- At St. Anthony of Padua, the Sacrament of 1st Communion and Confirmation are two year programs.
- 1st Reconciliation year1 (grade 1)
- 1st Communion year 2 (grade 2, 1st Reconciliation required)
- Confirmation year 1 (grade 7)
- Confirmation year 2 (grade 8, Confirmation 1 required)
- NOTE: Catholic school students need only register for Sacramental Prep when they are eligible to make one of the Sacraments.
- All enrollment steps must be completed by deadline in order to attend classes for the upcoming school year:
- registration form for St Anthony of Padua completed and received by the parish
- registration and required books and materials purchased from the following (for returning students this is the same process as last year):
- Faith Formation K-3 or 4-6 from familyformation.net (expenses are paid directly to Family Formation). https://www.familyformation.net/shop/for-families/ Select the "Shop" button for "Home Lessons"
- Sacramental Prep from dynamiccatholic.com (shipping expenses are paid directly to Dynamic Catholic). https://www.dynamiccatholic.com/blessed/blessed-parent-program.html
- 1st Reconiliation and 1st Communion uses the "Blessed" book series
- Confirmation 1 and 2 uses "Decision Point" and uses the same book for both years . If you attended Confirmation 1 last year you will not need a new book.
- Any additional fees for activities and material costs for Sacramental Prep may be requested later in the year and have not been determined at this time.
- If you need assistance with meeting these requirements please contact the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Important- make sure you are signed up for FlockNote as most communication regarding Religious Education will be sent directly to the parents of children registered for classes.
Deadlines for registration for the 2021-2022
- Faith Formation - August 20, 2021. This is the Family Formation deadline for purchasing books and materials. Verification is made by parish with vender.
- Sacramental Prep - September 3, 2021.