Religious Education Registration Form
Important Registration Information
- Only families that are registered active members of St. Anthony of Padua Parish are eligible to participate in the Faith Formation and/or Sacramental Preparation Programs.
- At St. Anthony of Padua, the Sacrament of 1st Communion and Confirmation are two year programs.
- 1st Reconciliation year1 (grade 1)
- 1st Communion year 2 (grade 2, 1st Reconciliation required)
- Confirmation year 1 (grade 7)
- Confirmation year 2 (grade 8, Confirmation 1 required)
- NOTE: Catholic school students need only register for Sacramental Prep when they are eligible to make their Sacraments.
- All enrollment steps must be completed by deadline in order to attend classes for the upcoming school year:
- registration form for St Anthony of Padua completed and received by the parish
- registration and required books and materials purchased from the following (for returning students this is the same process as last year):
- Faith Formation K-3 or 4-6 to be determined for 2022-2023 school year. Watch for update.
- Sacramental Prep will continue to use the "Blessed" program by Dynamic Catholic. Copy the appropriate link below to purchase workbooks:
- 1st Reconciliation - https://www.dynamiccatholic.com/blessed-first-reconciliation-components/BLES-FREC.html
- 1st Communion - https://www.dynamiccatholic.com/blessed-first-communion-components/BLES-FCOM.html
- Confirmation 1 and 2 use the same book for both years. Use the following link to purchase the workbook if you don't already have one:
- The "Decision Point" - https://www.dynamiccatholic.com/decision-point-components/DPNT.html
- Any additional fees for activities and material costs for Sacramental Prep may be requested later in the year and have not been determined at this time.
- If you need assistance with meeting these requirements please contact the office or email email@example.com
- Important- make sure you are signed up for FlockNote as most communication regarding Religious Education will be sent directly to the parents of children registered for classes.
Deadlines for registration for the 2022-2023
- Faith Formation - TBD
- Sacramental Prep - TBD