First Communion Prep
This sacrament is celebrated in second grade at St. Anthony of Padua.
Requirements for First Holy Communion
- Families of candidates must be registered members of St. Anthony of Padua Parish.
- A copy of candidate's Baptismal certificate must be on record at St. Anthony of Padua.
- Children must be enrolled in sacramental preparation sessions at St. Anthony of Padua, whether they attend a Catholic parochial school or the parish Family Faith Formation program.
- Children are required to have at least two years of consecutive Faith Formation, whether in a Catholic parochial school or parish Faith Formation program with good attendance, prior to the celebration of the Sacraments.
- This is a two year program and children must have made their 1st Reconciliation and attended the 1st Reconciliation classes the previous year In order to be registered for this class.
- See Parish Forms at the right of the page to register your child for Sacramental Prep and order class materials (see registration form for links to class materials):
Scheudule: All Classes are in the School Building from 10:45 AM until noon
Sunday, September 11th, 10:45 AM Class for families who do not attend Catholic School
Sunday, October 9th, 10:45 AM Make Up Class for September 11th
Sunday, November 13th, 10:45 AM First Sacrament Class
Sunday, December 11th, 10:45 AM Class
Sunday, January 22nd, 10:45 AM Class
Sunday, February 12th, 10:45 AM Class
Sunday, March 26th, 10:45 AM Class
Saturday, April 29th, 9-10 AM Opportunity for Confession
Saturday, April 29th, 10:30 AM 1st Communion Practice
Sunday, April 30th, 1 PM 1st Holy Communion Mass